Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wizzywig Cover

Haven't blogged for a few weeks because I've been working on completing the first volume of Wizzywig. She's going to be a 7.5x7.5 square format. Up above is the cover that I put together and it contains 100+ pages of comics plus some other supplemental stuff. As a pretty cool christmas present my girlfriend is gonna print me up a batch of these guys to use as submissions and to hustle on my website and at cons. I have a single copy coming to me now to look over and make sure I did everything right. It should take about a week or so to manufacture and reach my doorstep.

These days of "Print-on-demand" are extremely cool ideas and lets home it works out well.

It's going to take 4 books to tell the story. I feel a lot of good energy after completing the first one and i'm going to take some time to really make the second book as great as I can. As I write the second book i'm going to work on the strip that my girlfriend, Sarah, wrote. I have a lot of irons in the fire right now.

2008 is going to be interest!!!